Dear friend to be laid to rest after illness
by Vice-Chairman on the 28th of December 2021
All associated with Kilkenny Camogie Board were deeply saddened to hear the news early Monday morning that our dear friend Jim Freeman had sadly passed away overnight. Jim who was the long serving secretary of the GAA Supporter’s Club was always on hand to help our teams when we were contesting All Ireland Finals and was a huge help with the golf classic which he loved to run for us. He was so disappointed having organised the one for the Intermediates this year while he was sick that it had to be cancelled due to Covid-19. Jim was a gentleman and a great supporter of the Camogie teams for many years, he had been battling illness for sometime. He will be sadly missed by all of Gaelic Games families in Kilkenny. May Jim’s gentle soul rest in his eternal reward. Ar a dheis dé go raibh a ainm dilís.
Jim will be laid to rest in the Sacred Heart Church Ferrybank after 10am mass in the morning
- The Village show their class to win first Provincial Title
- Senior All Ireland Medal Presentation 2022
- Link to tickets AIB Leinster Club Championship final
- KK County Team U-16 trials.
- Steely Village hold their nerve to reach first Leinster final