Covid-19 Guidelines on Safe Return to Gaelic Games – Health Questionnaire
by PRO on the 23rd of June 2020
The GAA Health Questionnaire is available from today at the attached link and must be completed by all players, coaches, parents/ guardians of underage players before they go back to the field.
- Ticket Link Minor A Kilkenny/Waterford De La Salle Cleaboy Waterford 26/03/2023
- Link for Tickets-Seniors Kilkenny/Tipperary 25/03/2023 3pm Piltown GAA
- Link for Tickets-Intermediates Kilkenny and Cork 25/03/2023 Piltown GAA 1pm
- Link for Tickets - U16A Kilkenny v Laois - John Locke Park, Callan - 3pm - Sunday March 26
- Link for Tickets - U16B Kilkenny v Dublin - John Locke Park, Callan - 1pm - Sunday March 26