Managers/Mentors wanted for County Teams
by Vice-Chairman on the 14th of November 2019
The Kilkenny Camogie Board are currently inviting suitable candidates to apply for Inter County Management positions at Under 14, Under 15 and Under 16. This will be a 12 Month appointment for the season 2020.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Level 1 or higher relevant coaching qualifications, current Garda Vetting status, current Safeguarding status.
* Be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of child protection, player welfare and development
* A proven track record in team management at club and/or county level
* Excellent leadership, communication, organisational and player management skills
* Ability to communicate and work effectively with the County Board, Coaching Staff, Parents, Players, participating clubs
* Be highly motivated and driven to succeed by maintaining the high standards of professionalism
* To establish a suitably qualified management team to cover age appropriate coaching, nutrition, player welfare, communication and administration.
* Develop and implement a detailed training plan in line with:
(i) Kilkenny Camogie Policy, (ii) Guidelines of the Camogie Association and (iii) Code of Ethics and Good Practice for young players.
All personnel applying for positions together with their background team must have relevant Garda Vetting, Safeguarding, Level 1 course, and Foundation course (backroom team) completed by the time of commencement of their role. There will be no exceptions to this condition.
- All Ireland Senior Club Final - Dicksboro v Sarsfields (Galway) - Ticket Link
- Under 16s Trials 2024
- Minor Trials Sunday 3rd December
- All Ireland Senior Club Semi Final - Dicksboro v Loughgiel Shamrocks (Antrim) - Ticket Link
- Dicksboro crowned queens of Leinster