Managers/Mentors wanted for County Teams
by Vice-Chairman on the 14th of November 2019
The Kilkenny Camogie Board are currently inviting suitable candidates to apply for Inter County Management positions at Under 14, Under 15 and Under 16. This will be a 12 Month appointment for the season 2020.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Level 1 or higher relevant coaching qualifications, current Garda Vetting status, current Safeguarding status.
* Be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of child protection, player welfare and development
* A proven track record in team management at club and/or county level
* Excellent leadership, communication, organisational and player management skills
* Ability to communicate and work effectively with the County Board, Coaching Staff, Parents, Players, participating clubs
* Be highly motivated and driven to succeed by maintaining the high standards of professionalism
* To establish a suitably qualified management team to cover age appropriate coaching, nutrition, player welfare, communication and administration.
* Develop and implement a detailed training plan in line with:
(i) Kilkenny Camogie Policy, (ii) Guidelines of the Camogie Association and (iii) Code of Ethics and Good Practice for young players.
Interested applicants can apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business (5pm) on Friday 22nd November 2019.
All personnel applying for positions together with their background team must have relevant Garda Vetting, Safeguarding, Level 1 course, and Foundation course (backroom team) completed by the time of commencement of their role. There will be no exceptions to this condition.
- Kilkenny Intermediates make it two wins from two in the championship
- Ticket Link - Senior All Ireland Championship v Wexford 100623
- Ticket Link - Intermediate All Ireland Championship v Galway 100623
- Kilkenny Intermediates coast to opening round win over Dublin
- KCLR Cumann Na MBunscoil Roinn C Final