Minor Panel 2020
by PRO on the 18th of October 2019
On Monday 21st October there will be a meeting in regard to Kilkenny County Minor 2020 panel in the Springhill Hotel at 8pm with Seamus Kelly the Minor manager.
The meeting is an information session for all girls interested in going forward for trials for the 2020 squad, and will outline plan for trials. Parents are welcome to join if they wish to do so.
- Triumphant 'Town take the title
- Celebration time for Conahy as county silverware is secured
- Junior joy for Village as pain of final defeat is washed away
- Dalton leads team to final
- Thomastown race through the gears and deliver scoring burst to reach county final