Br Damien Brennan R.I.P
by Vice-Chairman on the 3rd of September 2019
Kilkenny Camogie Officials were saddened this morning to hear of the sudden passing of Br. Damien Brennan after his battle with illness.
Sheila Norris Chairperson of the Camogie Board issued the following statement. “It is with a heavy heart that we heard the news this morning of the passing of Br. Damien Brennan following an illness. Br. Damien was, and will always be a legendary figure in Kilkenny Hurling. Credited with bringing the game into the modern era, he was known far and wide as a progressive player, manager, coach and mentor. Through Kilkenny Camogie’s involvement with Callan C.B.S. over the last number of years, we came to know Br. Damien as a man who would do whatever was in his power to facilitate both Hurling and Camogie in this County. He will be sadly missed by all who knew him”. Ar a Dheis Dé go Raibh a hAnam Dilís
- Link to tickets for the Leinster Minor A & B Championship Fixtures Sunday, February 12th, 2023.
- Kilmacow/Slieverue win U22D County Title
- Leinster joy as Loreto take city bragging rights
- Big Success for Colaiste Abhainn Ri
- Croker heartbreak for Village as Clonduff claim club crown