KK Minor – Trial 2
by Co. Secretary on the 24th of November 2018
Kilkenny Minor Trial 2 will take place on Sunday 25th November in Clara GAA. The basis of this trial is to do a general fitness assessment followed by some camogie drills. First half is in Clara hall followed by pitch work. Can all clubs tell players to bring runners, boots, hurl and helmet.
If players have issues with the time table can parents please contact Seamus via phone or text. 0851453720
Trials are still open to players to put themselves forward, so please do not hesitate to contact Seamus.
Due to numbers the testing will take place in 2 phases and have been grouped by club to allow for people sharing lifts.
Schedule is as follows:
Group 1: 10:00am -11.30am
- Blacks & Whites
- Conhay Shamrocks
- James Stephens
- John Lockes
Group 2 – 11:00am – 12.30am
- O Loughlin Gaels
- St Annes
- St Lachtains
- St Martins
- Triumphant 'Town take the title
- Celebration time for Conahy as county silverware is secured
- Junior joy for Village as pain of final defeat is washed away
- Dalton leads team to final
- Thomastown race through the gears and deliver scoring burst to reach county final