We Are Looking For Managers
by Administrator on the 2nd of October 2018
The Kilkenny Camogie Board is committed to the development of Camogie as a prominent figure within the Camogie Association. As part of this work, applications are now invited for suitable candidates to apply for the above key Inter County Management position at Under 14, Under 15, Under 16 and Under 18. This will be a 12 Month appointment for the season 2019
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Level 1 or higher relevant coaching qualifications, current *Garda vetting status and to be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of child protection, player welfare and development.
* A proven track record in team management at club and/or county level
* Excellent communication, organisational and player management skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Ability to communicate and work effectively with Coaching Staff, Parents, Players, participating clubs
* Be highly motivated and driven to succeed by maintaining the high standards of professionalism
* To establish a suitably qualified management team to cover age appropriate coaching, nutrition, player welfare, communication and administration.
* Develop and implement a detailed training plan in line with: (i) Kilkenny Camogie Policy, (ii) Guidelines of the Camogie Association and (iii) Code of Ethics and Good Practice for young players.
* Player well-being and development
* Reporting to the Kilkenny Executive
* Working closely and in full transparency with the, County Board and participating Club Mentors.
* Managing players, coaches, high performance, volunteers, parents and participating Club Secretaries.
Completed applications can be returned by email to: email@example.com by close of business (5pm) on Friday 26th October 2018. Please note: Interviews will take place between Tuesday 30th October and Thursday 1st November, 2018.
All personnel applying for positions together with their background team must have relevant Garda Vetting completed by the time of commencement of the managerial role. There will be no exceptions to this condition.
For Application Forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kilkenny turn on the style to make it three wins from three in Camogie Championship
- Preview for Senior game versus Treaty Women
- Kilkenny firepower too much for newly promoted Westmeath
- AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL INVOLVED WITH INTERMEDIATE, MINOR AND U16 COUNTY TEAMS
- Six goal Cats cruise to victory