Information Night on Mental Health, Drugs & Gambling awareness
by PRO on the 26th of October 2017
“Someone once told me, “I heard you finally got rid of your addiction” I smiled & said “no, it doesn’t work like that, once you have it you always have it, I just choose not to feed it”!
St Lactain’s GAA club are hosting an information night on Mental Health, Drugs & Gambling awareness on Friday 3rd November, 7.30pm in the Community Hall Freshford, among the guest speakers will be Nicole Ryan on Drugs Awareness, Barry Grant from Problem Gambling, Michael Norton on Mental Health & John Leahy on Alcohol & Addiction. The GAA is not only a sporting organisation but a community one also. Mental Health & Wellbeing describes your mental state & effects us all, we would encourage the community & other organisations to attend this event.
- Triumphant 'Town take the title
- Celebration time for Conahy as county silverware is secured
- Junior joy for Village as pain of final defeat is washed away
- Dalton leads team to final
- Thomastown race through the gears and deliver scoring burst to reach county final