by Vice-Chairman on the 12th of March 2020
In light of this morning’s Government announcement, the GAA, An Cumann Camógaíochta and the Ladies Gaelic Football Association have decided to suspend all activity at club, county and educational levels until March 29 (inclusive) from midnight.
This is to include all games, training and team gatherings at all ages and all grades.
We will continue to liaise with Government officials and review the situation between now and the end of the month, assessing the impact of these measures on our competitions.
In the meantime, the Association is encouraging all members to continue to follow the guidelines which have been provided by the Health Authorities.
- Kilkenny Rivercourt Hotel Junior All County League Final
- Shaws Department Store Intermediate League Group 1 Round 3
- Kilkenny Camogie and Glanbia announce new three year partnership
- Gaeltec U16 C Championship - Group A rd2.
- Shaws Department Store Intermediate League Round 3 - O'Loughlin Gaels v St Lachtain's