by Administrator on the 18th of January 2017
We currently have a vacancy for a PRO on our Executive Committee. Are you in college doing journalism or have you a passion for writing about a sports team. If you think you have what it takes to become the County Board’s new PRO then send an email to email@example.com with your cv and a cover letter of why you would like the role. This is a voluntary position.
Reporting to the Chairman of Kilkenny Camogie, you will be responsible for:
o Promoting the sport of Camogie within Kilkenny to local and national media and social media every week.
o Provide support to the Chairman and executive committee of Kilkenny Camogie Board.
o Delivering excellent coverage of our County and Cub games to a wide audience in an efficient and timely manner.
o Liaising with County Executive, Management Teams and Players in order to promote our sport.
Successful candidates will have:
· A keen interest in sports journalism and have a high level of competence in the Microsoft office suite.
· Strong interpersonal and team focused skills and a pleasant telephone manner.
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility as the role requires a lot of travelling to games.
· Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong attention to detail.
· An innovative approach, looking for opportunities to further develop your skills in media.
· Ideally have a knowledge of the sport of Camogie.
- Triumphant 'Town take the title
- Celebration time for Conahy as county silverware is secured
- Junior joy for Village as pain of final defeat is washed away
- Dalton leads team to final
- Thomastown race through the gears and deliver scoring burst to reach county final